Forensics Class

This year in the 12th grade I'm taking Forensics. I really find the class super interesting and even though some of the things that we learn about  scare me especially when we watch videos of dead people, lol. In the first couple of months of  the year we learned about autopsies and how they are done, who does them and why they are done. we did watch a video of it being done and i have to say that it was one of the most interesting and nasty things that i have ever seen in my life. We also learned about crime seen investigations and how those are done. we learned how the environment around a dead body can effect the decomposition. In class we watched a video of how you can tell that a witness or suspect isn't telling the truth about what happened due to how the body has already started to decompose or how blood has splattered. Now in class we are doing a group presentation on drugs. My group member (Zina) and I have the drug Marijuana witch is a very popular drug but I wish we could have gotten a drug that is known but not so common in the are that we live in so that we could actually teach the class something new.its been a few days since i started this blog and me and Zina presented today and it went okay although the class was a little loud me and Zina did a really job.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY PASSION IS FASHION