American Horror story

In class we have been doing something a little fun, we have been watching an episode of a show,formulating questions about it and then having a socratic seminar about it, Last week we watched American Horror story and I have heard about the show but i could never watch it on my own because I heard how scary it was and the people who told me that were absolutely correct. It was supper creepy but strangely good I really want to watch the show but I know that I wont be able to handle it because of how scary I am. The show was so creepy but I'm glad that I got to watch it in class so I wasn't alone when I watched it. I don't think that I will ever be watching the show on my own time especially not on my own without anyone else any time soon. In the episode all kinds of creepy weird things ere happening like, a woman believing that she was Anne Frank and a crazy doctor experimenting on people against their will. I can't handle it.

Comments

  1. Um, it was way too scary to watch. I think you should just let it go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think american horror story is scary too but I watch it because the story line is so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forensics Class

MY PASSION IS FASHION