High school is over

I can't believe that high school is almost over and I wish that I could go back to ninth grade and start all over again, I'm so sad and I wish that I wasn't even wtiting this. I am gonna miss my friends so very much and I hope that we keep in touch with all of the friends that I have met in high school . I hope that this isn't the last time that we all get to spend time with one another. I hope all of my classmates the best of luck in college and I hope that they all become very very successful. Until next time.

Comments

  1. Yes, I really cant believe high school is really over. There were many ups and downs but at the end of the day it was a great experience here at Thurgood Marshall. But i will always remember you Taylor and I wish you the best. Keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facts, high school is dead over in about 50 school days. The feelings is definitely bittersweet. I don't know if I'm feeling happy about leaving or happy about going to college. I don't know if I'm upset about leaving or upset that I won't see my peers for 4 years anymore. I do know I've enjoyed every second of high school. The ups & downs were lesson learning for the better. When I graduate I'll be sure to salute all my peers of what a great job they have done their last four years and that the future has many great things stores for each and every graduate. As well for myself, I'll be in college trying to figure out if the major I've selected is what I would like to spend the rest of my life doing. No matter what it is or what the world has ahead of me, I know TMA has prepared me to perform well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forensics Class

MY PASSION IS FASHION